What can one person do? Plenty! Please contact us if you would like to help Hope’s Rescue save more animals.
Things our volunteers do:
- Become a foster home (please click here for our Foster application)
- Conduct home checks for potential fosters or adopters
- Help with transporting animals from shelters or fosters to adoption events, vet appointments, etc.
- Attend adoption events to help keep animals calm and happy, and engage interested members of the public
- Make phone calls, screen applicants, general administrative work (can be done around your schedule!)
- Help us plan and carry out events and fundraisers to support our work
- Donate special skills or talents to help with any of the above!
Need even more flexibility? Here are some things you can do on your own:
- Become an Ambassador for Hope
- Promote adoptable animals using social media, flyers, or word-of-mouth
- Plan a fundraising event of your own (e.g. a yard sale, bake sale, or birthday fundraiser)
- Tell your friends and neighbors about Hope’s Rescue, and ask them to refer their friends to us!