Hope’s Rescue Adoption Terms and Conditions
– Hope’s Rescue has the right to inspect any property of potential adopters.
– I understand that if I am unable to keep any animal that I adopt, I am required to immediately contact Hope’s Rescue.
– I understand that the adoption fee is wholly non-refundable unless Hope’s Rescue has knowingly failed to disclose any medical or behavioral issues.
– All animals adopted through Hope’s Rescue shall be INSIDE animals only.
– If my adopted animal shows behavioral issues that I consider unmanageable. Hope’s Rescue is to be notified before any other action is taken.
– No animal adopted from Hope’s Rescue shall be surgically altered for cosmetic reasons. This includes declawing of cats and kittens.
– All cats are to be inside cats only. When outside the home, cats must be in a secure carrier or on a harness and leash.
I have read and understand this contract and also understand that, if approved, this becomes a binding legal contract between myself (the adopter) and Hope’s Rescue and I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions set forth.