A Dog and Cat Rescue in Utah – Saving lives one at a time!
Hope’s Rescue is a group of people who are dedicated to saving as many dogs and cats as we can from Utah’s shelters. We believe that companion animals are family and that they deserve our stewardship and care. We are an all-volunteer group with 501c3 tax exempt status. Want to get involved? Contact us today!
What We Do
- We rescue cats and dogs at risk of euthanasia at local animal shelters
- We place rescued animals in foster homes—and work to get each adopted
- We work to find each animal a permanent, loving home through adoption events and community outreach
- Our volunteers foster, help with adoption events, and help manage fundraisers and educational presentations
- Dogs are spayed or neutered, fully vaccinated, and micro-chipped before adoption. Cats are spayed or neutered, and fully vaccinated before adoption.
- We make a lifetime commitment to each pet we rescue